Torin TAM90203S Hydraulic Welded Bottle Jack With Blow Mold Carrying Storage Case, 2 Ton (4,000 Lb) Capacity, Black
₹3,316.00 (inc. GST)
Availability: Ships within 10 – 12 working days
Torin TAM90203S Hydraulic Welded Bottle Jack With Blow Mold Carrying Storage Case, 2 Ton (4,000 Lb) Capacity, Black:
- Hydraulic bottle jack designed for residential and commercial use; Serrated, heat treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Features a lifting range of 7-1/8″ to 13-5/8″ with a 2 ton (4,000 lb) capacity; Adjustable screw top extension adds versatility
- Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability; Inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance
- Glide-action pressure pump is designed to lift with minimal effort; Integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond limits
- Includes a blow mold carrying case making storage and transportation easy; Meets ASME PASE safety standards and has a limited 1 year manufacturer
The Torin TAM90203S hydraulic bottle jack is designed for residential and commercial use. It is industrial welded and engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction that is ideal for quality and durability. The inner/outer welded structure and steel construction will keep your bottle jack leak-free and give it an overall stronger build. The fully welded structure is designed for hard-hitting commercial use, making large loads easy to lift. A wide, rugged base adds stability and strength.
The lifting range is 7-1/8″ to 13-5/8″ with a 2 ton (4,000 lb) capacity. It features a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort and has an integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Piston ram utilizes a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing the load from falling slowly. This powerful bottle jack is ideal for lifting cars, trucks, SUVs, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery and industrial equipment. It can also be used for military applications, agricultural and industrial environments where the equipment receives heavier abuse. The Torin TAM90203S hydraulic bottle jack has a blow mold carrying case, making storage and transportation easy.